Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and yet achievable. Our programs target runners, run/walkers and walkers. We have an exceptional coaching staff to lead you in your training. Groups of varying paces and training plans will enable anyone who wants the challenge themselves to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances. The best part, we work up to running the San Antonio Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon, a fantastic event in the heart of the Alamo city.
Benefits of the Fleet Feet Program
In addition to an 18-week training schedule, you also get these unique benefits:
- Coaches and mentors to help guide and encourage you to reach your full potential.
- Weekly Social Runs on Tuesday & Thursday evenings for mid-week mileage.
- Fully supported Saturday morning long runs including detailed online maps, clearly marked courses, and water stops with nutritional products provided by Nuun.
- Weekly email newsletter with updates and weekly training focus.
- Informational clinics from vendors and health care professionals.
- A technical fiber athletic shirt.
- Celebratory meal.
- Member only discounts, coupons, special promotions, and giveaways.
- A great group of people to run with and share the challenge of training for a half marathon.
Cost: $150 for new members, $125 for returning members ($25 loyalty discount).
Date: From July through to the Rock 'n' Roll in November.
Location: All long runs start and end at Fleet Feet Sports (map).
Time: The group long runs start promptly at 6am. Mid-week runs start at 7pm.
Registration: Registration will be available online in May 2013.
Our 2013 Half Marathon Training program is sponsored by: