We're ready for the fall marathon season! Are you?
This year we are training for the San Antonio Rock N Roll Marathon on Sunday, December 3rd, 2017! It's going to be a 26.2 mile party this fall and you're invited!
Do you have a different fall marathon or half to train for that isn't San Antonio Rock N Roll? No worries! Regardless of where you are headed for your big event, we've got your training covered. Our comprehensive training plans will allow you to compete in any fall marathon within two weeks of December 3rd, 2017.
This fall's training is going to be offered at both of our locations, at The Quarry and at the RIM. We meet twice a week, on Wednesdays (7PM at both locations) and Saturdays (6:30AM at one location). On Wednesday you will have the option to train at either location and on Saturdays we will meet at either our Quarry location or at one of the multiple trailheads around San Antonio.
- The first 50 people that sign-up with the promo-code "FIRST50" will receive $20 of in-store Fleet Feet credit towards your gear & nutrition needs!
What You Get:
- 2 fully supported weekly group runs with a mentor or coach for 16 weeks
- A complete training plan geared towards your fitness level/heart rate zone that will be delivered via email on a daily basis.
- Fully supported routes with weekly turn-by-turn directions and map at the store as well as sport drink and/or water aid stations during longer Saturday routes
- Brooks Run Happy/Train Happy Short Sleeve Tech Tee
- Exclusive in-store discount only available to training participants including a 10% discount for all merchandise in-store (excludes online store)
- A starter pack of Nuun and/or UCann
- Fun social events and gear demos from our vendors and partners including Brooks, Under Armour, Balega, TriggerPoint and more!
- Weekly email newsletter with all necessary training information, coaching tips, exclusive events and shopping opportunities
- Saturday post workout coffee on most Saturdays provided by Whole Foods Market
- Complementary injury assessments and screenings scheduled throughout the program preformed by Omega Physical Therapy
- Nutrition, training, and racing clinics by experienced marathoners and professional coach Joe Sulak of Peak Fitness
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
Kick Off & "Packet Pick Up"
- When: Saturday August 19th at 7AM
- Where: Fleet Feet at the Quarry
- This year we will be holding an "expo" style kick off with our sponsors, coaches, and other important info you need - plus an awesome goodie bag full of stuff you'll want!
- Saturday, August 19th at 6:30AM will be our first official Saturday group run and walk at the Quarry location at our Kickoff event.
Program Duration & Goal Race:
- 16 weeks to San Antonio Rock N Roll Marathon
Fall Marathon Training More Info »
Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 6:30AM
Saturdays at 6:30AM & Wednesdays at 7PM
Rock N Roll San Antonio (December 3rd)
Our fall marathon program will guide you through completing a marathon in just over 16 weeks. The group workouts will be held Wednesday nights at 7 pm and Saturday mornings at 6:30 am. Wednesday night workouts will focus on running specific strength workouts and short duration running. Saturday mornings will included a group run of varying distances to accommodate any level of running experience. The goal race for this session is the San Antonio Rock-N-Roll on December 3, 2017.