Half Marathon Training & Full Marathon Training
Are You Ready to Rock-n-Roll in 2014?
Registration now open. Register here via Fitvil.com.
Our 20-week half marathon training and full marathon training program will begin in July with a 4 week mileage bank session with our 16 week training officially starting on August 2. The primary goal: to prepare you to conquer the Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio marathon event. Whether it's your first half/full marathon or you are a seasoned runner looking to improve your time, the Fleet Feet program can help you reach your training and fitness goals. Registration for this year's program is now open. Register here via Fitvil.com.
Fleet Feet Sports 26.2 and 13.1 Training is a 20-week training program. The program, designed to get you ready for the San Antonio Rock-N-Roll Marathon and Half-Marathon will start on Saturday, July 19th. Training continues through December 6 with our goal race being the Rock'n'Roll San Antonio Half and Full Marathon December 7. Long runs will be guided on Saturday mornings at 6am from Fleet Feet Sports. Speed workout runs will be Tuesday mornings at 5:30 AM.
ALL TRAINING LEVELS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- 4-week build-up schedule (starts Saturday, July 19th)
- 16-week post build-up training schedule
- 20 fully supported group long runs at 6am on Saturdays and Speed Session Wednesdays at 7pm accompanied by coaches and mentors by pace group
- All runs will have water and electrolyte drink every 2 miles
- Courses will be fully marked
- Weekly emails with training tips, coupons and maps for the upcoming long run
- 10% discount on all purchases at Fleet Feet Sports during the program
- Exclusive shopping parties for participants
- Technical t-shirt provided by our sponsor, Brooks
- Stretching and foam roller sessions after long runs
- Discount on Rock'n'Roll entry
- Celebratory breakfast at our store following our last long run