You can do 26.2! The Full Marathon Training Program is an 18 week experience designed to prepare runners for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. The program includes a training plan designed by experienced coaches, group long runs, mid week social runs, a technical t-shirt, and giveaways throughout the season. You don’t have to do a 20 mile training run alone - Fleet Feet Sports is here for you! The best part, we work up to running the San Antonio Rock 'n' Roll Marathon, a fantastic event in the heart of the Alamo city.
Benefits of the Fleet Feet Program
In addition to an 18 week training schedule, you also get these unique benefits:
- Coaches and mentors that guide and encourage you to reach your full potential.
- Weekly Social Runs on Tuesday & Thursday evenings for mid-week mileage.
- Fully supported Saturday morning long runs including detailed online maps, clearly marked courses, and water stops with nutritional products provided by Nuun.
- Weekly email newsletter with updates and weekly training focus.
- Informational clinics from vendors and health care professionals.
- A technical fiber athletic shirt.
- Celebratory meal.
- Member only discounts, coupons, special promotions, and giveaways.
- A great group of people to run with and share the challenge of training for a half marathon.
Cost: $150 for new members, $125 for returning members ($25 loyalty discount).
Date: From July through to the Rock 'n' Roll in December.
Location: All long runs start and end at Fleet Feet Sports (map).
Time: The group long runs start promptly at 6am. Mid-week runs start at 7pm.
Registration: Registration will be available online in May 2013.
Our 2013 Marathon Training program is sponsored by: