What is No Boundaries?
Our No Boundaries training programs are designed to help people who are currently inactive get moving, and help those that have started, build on the goals they have already achieved. You will train with, and be supported by, a group of people that are in your position and striving for the same goals. The program has 4 training days a week, with two of those being fully supported sessions starting at the store. You will also have mentors providing motivation and guidance along the way to maximize your potential.
This is a nationally recognized program that is offered at Fleet Feet Sports stores across the country. Thousands of runners and walkers have trained to complete their first 5K through this program.
No Boundaries is a year-round program that we offer at Fleet Feet Sports San Antonio and you can participate in one session or several sessions! We have many participants who come back for sessions, or "graduate" on to some of our other program offerings! For just $150.00 and 16 weeks of dedication, you too can cross the finish-line of a 5k race and cross the starting line into a brand new life!
This fall's training is going to be offered at both of our locations, at The Quarry and at the RIM. We meet twice a week, on Wednesdays (7PM at both locations) and Saturdays (6:30AM at one location). On Wednesday you will have the option to train at either location and on Saturdays we will meet at either our Quarry location or at one of the multiple trailheads around San Antonio.
- The first 50 people that sign-up with the promo-code "FIRST50" will receive $20 of in-store Fleet Feet credit towards your gear & nutrition needs!
What You Get:
- 2 fully supported weekly group runs with a mentor or coach for 16 weeks
- A complete training plan geared towards your fitness level/heart rate zone that will be delivered via email on a daily basis.
- Fully supported routes with weekly turn-by-turn directions and map at the store as well as sport drink and/or water aid stations during longer Saturday routes
- Brooks Run Happy/Train Happy Short Sleeve Tech Tee
- Exclusive in-store discount only available to training participants including a 10% discount for all merchandise in-store (excludes online store)
- Fun social events and gear demos from our vendors and partners including Brooks, Under Armour, Balega, TriggerPoint and more!
- Weekly email newsletter with all necessary training information, coaching tips, exclusive events and shopping opportunities
- Saturday post workout coffee on most Saturdays provided by Whole Foods Market
- Complementary injury assessments and screenings scheduled throughout the program preformed by Omega Physical Therapy
- Nutrition, training, and racing clinics by experienced marathoners and professional coach Joe Sulak of Peak Fitness
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
Kick Off & "Packet Pick Up"
- When: Saturday August 19th at 7AM
- Where: Fleet Feet at the Quarry
- This year we will be holding an "expo" style kick off with our sponsors, coaches, and other important info you need - plus an awesome goodie bag full of stuff you'll want!
- Saturday, August 19th at 6:30AM will be our first official Saturday group run and walk at the Quarry location at our Kickoff event.
Program Duration & Goal Race:
- 16 weeks to San Antonio Rock N Roll 5k/10k
Wednesdays at 7PM and Saturday mornings 6:30AM (Quarry)
San Antonio Rock N Roll 5k/10k
No Boundaries is perfect if you are looking to finish your first 5K, or if you are coming back from an extended break from running. Participants will be grouped by pace and assigned a mentor that will guide you using presciribed run/walk intervals. Your mentor will be there to provide inspiration, guidance and FUN to ensure successful completion of the program, without injury. No Boundaries is the perfect program to help beginners get started safely to improve fitness, develop a strong cardiovascular base and acheive your goals! We not only help you build your strength and endurance, but your confidence and knowledge to continue this healthier lifestyle and new hobby.